Total Pageviews

Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome From A Dangerous Trio


I hope my friends, "enemies" and opponents who were good enough to read my scenarios and role play with me on Yahoo 360 will join me here on Blogger and on Flickr. I enjoy role playing Dr. Simon Desire an EVIL supervillian and criminal genius. Scores of gorgeous but hapless superheroines and female fighters have fallen to his diabolical traps, ambushes, fearsome super powers, fiendish technology, seductive and distracting strategies. Dr. Desire is unique among villains (super or otherwise) as he never kills his targets or victims. Superheroines and female fighters will be KOed, captured, tormented, humiliated and finally released. None of his dazed and drugged victims or captives have been able to relate where his many hideouts, industries, rackets, development labs and places of entertainment are. There are rumors that his main hideout is a castle and he is known to own a very successful bar/pub called the "Humbled Heroine". Desire is subtle and his power grows by the day.


Of course, two major weapons in the arsenal of this powerful villain are his bodyguards and hit women, Leore and Lisette. Lisette is a gorgeous Chinese/French supervillainess who has brought many superheroines and female fighters to their knees by her strength, her guile, her villainous intelligence and her massive sex appeal. A skilled illusionist as well as a super skilled fighter in a wide variety of styles she deludes, seduces and KOs her victims leaving a smile on their insensible faces. Fighting is not the only thing she excels at. Superheroine lick their full lips anticipating a fight with this bad and beautiful bombshell.


Leore is beautiful, sensual, mysterious with short white hair and a punch that could put supergirl in a coma. She erotic talents are equally devastating. Superheroines and female fighters can do it the easy way or the hard way, but if they are tilting with this sensual, seductive war machine, they will do it Leore's way. She is a powerful and beautiful workhorse in Desire's empire.


Beyond the superheroine/female fighter vs supervillains realm. I also enjoy mixed wrestle and I do so with a number of female fighters from Yahoo 360. I wrestle pro, NHB, and box. I enjoy ending fights in a KO and I like creative, descriptive matches.


This being my first blog entry on Blogger, I have no idea how hot I can get with my entries or my pictures. The senarios I play on Yahoo IM tend to be pretty hot. My philosophy in role playing with anyone is; "If you are not having fun, I'm not having fun."


I look forward to meeting new and old friends here on Blogger and as soon as I can, I will import my old blogs from Yahoo 360.



No comments:

Post a Comment