Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Just KOed My New Bed Spread!


I love my traps!! I get such a wonderfull assortment of experienced and rookie superheroines who blunder through my castle and end up triggering traps and getting knocked out cold !!!
And do I have huge, cluttered dungeons? Heck NO!! Superheroines make GREAT furniture pieces and decorations! When you get tired of them, sell them!!!
I have one well endowed superheroine mounted in a wall, in a walnut frame so her lovely head and bust are displayed in my bedroom. Her well rounded butt and legs are hanging and similarly mounted in the adjoining guest room, for the pleasure of my guests. I REALLY take good care of my guests.
Recycling is SO important nowadays. Don't waste them! Let Dr. Desire and his lovely assistant Lisette, give you tips on practical uses for knocked out superheroines.
Make YOUR hideout or labratory look SUPER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment