Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleepy Spidey Surprise


I have been so incredibly busy these last few months that I have shamefully neglected many wonderful superheroines, female wrestlers, detectives and reporters and other miserable do-gooders, whose challenges to attempt to capture and/or defeat me and Lisette have been temporarily set aside, for which I do apologize. Real life work can set back even the most brilliant and evil super criminal. I will do my best to rectify this situation and as a devoted villain of some ability, give all interested heroines and opponents the challenge and beatings that you so richly deserve in a creative, imaginative and detailed scenario or match.


I have tamed and/or defeated a few challengers in the last several weeks. The easiest being Spidergirl who while attempting to capture me as I lay sleeping in a lesser hideout (not the castle) and thinking me ill prepared, received a snootful of my specially designed heavy industrial, mega-neural bug spray. After the canister exploded by her head The buxom arachnid babe dropped the 30 feet from the ceiling, landing in my bed and flat on her back. It was very sensual watching her arms and legs wave in the air, weakening slowly until she went completely limp as you see her, knocked out cold. She will be a wonderful addition to my female bug collection. I can't wait to pin and mount her in her own secure display box. Red heads can be so feisty! I hope the Wasp plans a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment