Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chemical KO a Virtuous Superheroine


Tip #38 Quick and Easy Superheroine KO using chloroform


How many times have I heard, "Gosh Dr. Desire, every-time I try to use chloroform my superheroine keeps fighting like hell and before she passes out, she breaks away and kicks my ass." My response to this dilemma, like many others is to refine your technique. Many rookie and start-up villains try to use brute strength to force the cloth over their superheroine's mouth and nose. My friends in crime, they're not call "super"heroines for nothing. Foot! You might as well slam them over the head with a mega-reinforced steel girder and have done with it. The answer to an effective chemical cloth KO is illustrated in the photo above, and can be summed up in two words - sexual distraction.


Superheroine can be broken up into two groups, overly virtuous or sexually repressed. In either case, powerfully grabbing either the breasts or the genitals of a superheroine will distract your lovely and usually voluptuous do-gooder long enough to let your chemical agent knock the superbabe out . Superheroines were created with these wonderful warm and supple handles and it would be silly and poor strategy not to utilize them. Those of you male villains have been blessed (as I have been) with a worthy weapon between your legs, be creative in your distractions.


If you are fortunate enough to have a devastatingly beautiful assistant ( as I have) who can help distract and knock out troublesome superheroines with a soaked cloth, use a two team approach and full seduction. Double teaming a very powerful superheroine (who will remain nameless) last week resulted in the buxom superbeauty moaning "Oh, baby!!" before her brain (which had turned to guacamole by my "special mix") blacked out and she dropped,out cold in her tights and thong (dead giveaway she's sexually repressed).


Do you use chemicals to knock out your superheroines?
That's all I use Dr. Desire, drugged drinks, darts, soaked cloths are my thing.
2
On rare occassion I use chemical KO techniques. For a quiet KO.
2
No way man, I gotta feel their chins against my fist as I KO them.
5
I am a grappler Dr. Desire, sleepers, body slams, smothers,painful holds, KO my superheroines.
7
Let me tell you what I do to KO my superheroines (please be creative).
1

No comments:

Post a Comment