Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Iron Woman Capture Testimonial 3 and 4





Your fur covered, carbo-tanium intella-cable and electrode spikes are absolutly amazing! Iron Woman has been known to tear steel girders apart. Her shapely and very female build is completely deceiving as she has a bit more strength than Spiderman, but her blue, super spandex, french leotard covered slender arms, shoulders, and waist, as well as her white ultra-tights sheathed, lush thighs and shapely legs were held securely. Her supreme efforts to break her bonds were useless.


I stepped up to her and looked up into her eyes slits of her Iron mask, the source of her power ) she is about 10 inches taller than me. She gazed at me with defiant aloofness. I drooled over her big round breasts, areolas and nipples erect. She snarled at me with hatred, lunging at me as far as her contraints would allow her. Daring me to beat her, whip her, humiliate and torment her in any sadistic manner I would choose. She take it all with noble aplumb, she was a, superheroine. Then I looked intently at her feet, and she started trying to hide them behind her shapely and muscular calves. I looked at her and I could swear she was blushing behind her Iron mask. I smiled. "Not my feet, you fiend!!" she commanded, a note of fear most definately noticible.
What followed was four hours of tickle torture with a stiff turkey feather after removing her high heeled (why do they wear them?) boots. Running the feather up the bottoms of her soft feet and between her fully extended, ringed and painted toes. I tickeled her till she was totally breathless from laughing till she was shrieking and ready to pee, then following an intuitive guess, I massaged her feet, the balls, the sole, deeply. I lightly twisted and bent her toes. She moaned and groaned, ooohed and ahhhed and said she'd have my baby. She was hanging by her intella-cords, her eyes half open, her full lips parted as her mouth hung open. Then I'd go back to the tickle torture and then the foot massage and caressing. I slowing slipped her boots back on and she ooooohed in disappointment. I had her secret weakness!!. Now to take her back to my own Iron Woman proof (thank you Dr. Desire) hideout. But how do you transport a woman powerful enough to trash a tank brigade without raising a sweat? I would have to try the trap superheroine finisher. But first, an offer (I know it's not very EVIL). "Iron Woman, will you have been defeated (or "defeeted") will you submit to me?" The haughty and aloof look came back in a flash, "You cannot defeat ME! I will send you to prison after I break free and give you the beating you deserve!"


Some people, it just doesn't pay to be nice. I hit your handy dandy remote triggering the discharging of the Dr. Desire Dynamo KO level 8 battery. A little device that sends a charge of electro-power equal to 2 year power usage of Rhode Island in 5 seconds, right through the carbo-tanium cables wrapped around Iron Bitch's luscious body and the electrode spikes, driven into her Iron Mask. Those big and beautiful breasts give her super-spandex leotard a major workout as they thrust forward as the electro blast over powers protective circuts, smashes through her powerful, super body, (*see the picture) short circuting her power source and protective electronics in her Iron Mask. Her legs and arms spread wide, her hips thrust out, smoke circles her shuddering head. She still remains standing as the electro-charge fishes it's devastating work. The fur covered, carbo-tanium intella-cords release themselves, saping back into wall trap. But did the trap work? Or is a hurt, supremely pissed off Iron Woman going to kick my ass to Mars?

Iron Woman stood still for a moment, her head rolling around, her knees slightly bent, her slim shoulders hunched making her magnificent breasts sagged, just a little. Her slim but mighty arms hung limp at her side. Suddenly I heard her inhale a great breath and she stood up straight, her head erect, shapely legs and arms straight and ready for action. I was afaid she was about to tear out of your trap. But this was her final attempt to fight off the terrific electric onslaught, she stood there a moment and then cooed loudly and as her sigh of complete defeat diminished, BAAAM!!! Down she went like a felled tree and out like a light!!!


I had always heard she was soooooo incredibly tough, wiping out gangs of criminals, single handed. But your Hyperion-Zeus -4 Electro Trap took her out like advertised. I tied her wrists and ankles together with suple, fur covered carbo-tanium cord and removed her Iron helmet, the source of her power and her main protective technology. Check out the picture! * You were right, red heads REALLY are feisty!!!* According to your pamphlet she will be knocked out cold for about 3 hours. Long enough for me to get her from your decoy dungeon to my own hide out where I set up your dungeon kit!!" cont.

No comments:

Post a Comment