Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009


I have always thought the batmobile was a very sharp looking vehicel, as well as being very utilitarian (the only thing it does not do is open beer bottles). The one thing it lacks is a great looking hood ornament. Lisette and I have rectified that problem (temporarily).


In THIS particular dimension, Gotham City's Bat-Companion, is a rather delicious looking red head (one of my four favorite hair colorings). She has a torrid secret (so she thinks) relationship with Supergirl (still a sizzling blonde, with a balcony I could do Shakespere off of.). As Lisette and I had some small but nefarious business in this dimension, I decided to have a little fun with our little Robin Big Breasts. Lisette, created the perfect illusion that I was Supergirl, in all her curvaceous glory. In this dimension Supergirl wears a similar costume as her male cousin, only the trunks covering her thin blue tights are high cut up to her hip. Lovely Robin was standing guard over the Batmobile as the Caped Crusader was chatting socially with Commissioner Gordon (also an attractive woman). Calling out teasingly to the buxom Girl Wonder in Supergirl's voice from a nearby alley, I poked my head from behind the wooden fence and crooked my finger, inviting my prey to join me . Coquettishly turning her back to me, I whispered her name and as she peered over her shoulder, I stepped into her sight line. I ran my hands over my large, firm, phantom breasts, manipulating the nonexistent nipples till they stood out, hard and erect. Throwing my head back, eyes closed, tossing my phantom long, gorgeous blonde hair and groaning so my equally gorgeous prey spun and leered at me. I now had Robin's full and undivided attention. Winking at her and mouthing the words, "Come love me", I ran my wet tongue over full, soft lips and rode my hands which were cupping the large, perfect, Supergirl breasts, down my flat belly and slender waist, down my shapely, strong thighs, massaging them. Then I slid my hands up to the cleft between my strong feminine thighs and using my index and middle finger, I gently rubbed my pseudo-pussy and slowly circling my nonexistent clit, moaning for Robin.


Looking around for any witnesses or onlookers and not seeing any the voluptuous young crimefighter dashed into the alley and threw herself into my arms, kissing me passionately, her active tongue sliding between my lips. She kissed chewed and nipped at my upper and lower lips, sighing deeply as my fingers slid over her moist spandex covered pussy. Her hand reached down to reciprocate when Lisette decided to end the charade. Her hand reached down to finger and cup, what she thought was a dewy, hot and perfect pussy. The look on her face when she tenderly gripped my long, thick, rock hard cock was worth a load of diamonds or several tons of U235. Lisette, standing behind Robin, delivered a moderately strong karate chop, just behind her right ear and under her jawline, which dazed her, leaving her swaying groggily and almost completely helpless. We took turns "playing" with our toy. Striking her with moderately powerful punches to her strong abdominals and then standing her up with uppercuts and crosses, till she was truely out on her feet. Lisette delivered the coup de gras. She took Robin's near senseless head and planted a long, slow, hot and wet kiss on Robin, who has fallen to Lisette before. Even almost completely unconscious Robin kissed her back. Lisette slammed two iron hard edges of her hands against the sides of the Girl Wonder's neck, in twin karate chops. With a final grunt and sigh, she slid down Lisette's gorgeous body to lay knocked out cold at our feet.
Now the Batmobile has a real eye catching hood ornament. Don't you think?


Do you like the new Batmobile hood ornament?


Yes. It adds a feminine look to the Batmobile
5
No. Black Canary or Black Widow would look better.
3
I'll get you Dr. Desire!! You can't do that to a Superheroine!!
0
Comment ; ^)
0

No comments:

Post a Comment