Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lisette KOs Another Hapless Superheroine!


Atomic Annie never knew what hit her before she was knocked out cold by my loyal assistant, Lisette. Lisette will often play with her opponents before delivering them senseless to the gentle arms of Orpheus and then to my waiting clutches. A skilled martial artist and wrestler, Lisette is also a talented illusionist. She distracts, seduces, subdues and fights superheroines and female wrestlers to advance my nefarious plans and to win my pleasure.


Here she has used an illusion and posed as Atomic Annie's sidekick, Photon (already KOed, captured and held by me). Capitalizing on the strong emotional ties between the two super saps, Lisette easily seduced her prey to rendezvous in a darkened room for a supposed love encounter of a physical nature. Super-powered kicks, punches and a lead pipe love tap behind her ear knocked Atomic Annie into next week. I will use the natural radiation flow from the captured heroine to drive a nuclear generator I created to power a newly developed super weapon.

Lisette and I will be busy for the next few weeks but if any superheroines or female wrestlers would care to try and interfere with my plans or challenge Lisette, myself or the two of us, just let Meno know and we will be please to creatively and in detail give you an adventure you will enjoy and remember. You might even win.


Now that Lisette has knocked out Atomic Annie should she :
Sling her over her shoulder and carry her back to Dr. Desire.
3
Torture and torment her to weaken her before taking her to Dr. Desire.
4
Conquer and dominate her sexually to weaken her before taking her to Dr. Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment