Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2009

What Would A REAL Super Villain Do?


You ambushed and fought the gorgeous superheroine Miss Liberty. You previously analyzed her weaknesses and blasted her to a distinct disadvantage and then using every dirty trick in the book you weakened and winded her. Low blows, breast torment and beating as well as super powered punches and kicks to the head and belly. You slammed her though several building and used her as a golf ball with building girders as clubs. Like a master trout fisherman, you played her out till she is utterly exhausted, totally pain ridden, stunned and groggy, helpless and defenseless.
Barely conscious, she sways before you, eyes beseeching the modicum of mercy in your soul. Her magnificent bosom moves enticingly in her skintight skimpy, highcut costume. Long, shapely legs shakes helplessly, unable to keep her voluptuous form erect. Your powerful hand grasps a generous hank of her beutiful, soft, fragrant blonde hair. Her mouth is invitingly open, her full, soft lips relaxed. Her soft wet, pink tongue lolls out, emphasizing her total exhaustion and need for air. Her eyes unable to focus still call out to you for mercy. She is beaten, what more do you want. . . . . . . . . . . . .he. . . he. . . he. .

So, what's your next move Bubba? What would a real villain do?

I'd slam her one last super piledriving right cross and KO her cold before I do anything else
7
I'd gag her, slap a crotch rope on the superbabe and hogtie her.
2
Drag her down to my dungeons or lab, I need atmosphere.
6
Start taking off the spandex, playtime starts NOW.
3

4 comments:

  1. I would go with the gag and crotch rope routine, with the dragging her down to my dungeon for a hogtie... and more!! heh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would tie her wrists behind her back, tie her ankles together and tie the wrists and ankeles together, take her to my lair... and not only will I pplay and have fun.. i will have ALL my goons and henchmen do her anyway possible as they want or see fit.. every hole everything they want.. and spread pictues and clips of it ALL all over the internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'de piledrive her too and then ots carry her down to my dungeon while squeezing her nice ass! Use your imagination for what will go on down in the dungeon. Just know that it won't involve her superheroin's costume. It will involve a video camera, bottles of sodium penathol and a siringe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd tie her wrists and arms behind, to force her breasts out. Then I'll put the crotch rope and carry her to my dungeon. Tie her to a pole and play with her without removing her costume...Just to start..

    ReplyDelete