Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lisette Has A Friend And I Have Another Bodyguard


Superheroines have a new reason to avoid interferring with my plots and criminal operations.

Her name is Leore and she will be assisting Lisette as another of my personal bodyguards. Leore is superpowered as well as super sensual and super sexual. In addition to her strength she has other super human skills and attributes. Her story is not as complex as Lisette and they are sisters in battle, each complementing the other in powers and skills. Like Lisette she is completely devoted to me and there is an unbreakable link between us.

Leore, at times will be working with the two of us. At other times she and Lisette will be working in tandem. She will also be sent on solo missions, to capture a weapon or a superheroine, if Lisette or I are preoccupied with another plot or scheme.
Leore has passed many different tests to gain this position, as my personal bodyguard. She has fought and beaten dozens of my best trained and strongest guards. She has seduced and captured three minor superheroines: one who is wandering around, lost in my forest. The other two are dazed and working as whores at the Velvet Clam, after taking the catapult ride. Leore has passed the finale test and KOed Lisette in battle.

She fought me long and hard and had it not been my detailed knowlege of her weakness, she might have won. Leore is very anxious to please me and prove herself worthy.

Would you entain the idea to try and fight or seduce Leore?

Yes. How? Comment
7
No. How? Comment
0

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Leore is very very tasty. I would love to see how much of me she can take inside her.

    Laxmi

    ReplyDelete