Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fighting Superheroines and Female Fighters at Google's Blogger


With all the problems, this was a nice place. I have been laboriously copying and transferring my blog entries and pictures to Google's BLOGGER ( https://www.blogger.com/start ). It seems to have a lot of good features. Blog entries are MUCH easier to post, you can have multiple pictures with your blog entries, there are a ton of "gadgets" you can attatch to your blog. It makes writing the blog easier and more attractive. . . . but

It does not seem to have the community 360 has or had. I hope you (my friends, "enemies", opponents and curious but shy readers) will visit me, and maybe register there so I can enjoy your writings.

I will still be on the Yahoo IM for fights, senarios and seductions(I think, I hope) Unless they decide to can that too. I will try to finish my promised stories (of course if you all go to Blogger, that won't be a problem).

My pictures and group (Knocked Out Superheroines and Female Fighters) is going great and growing (410 members (it's free) and 269 pictures/images). I'll keep slowly adding to it.

Hope we can all stay in contact, my old friends and my new friends and friends that I have yet to roleplay with.

Superheroines, female fighters, and feminine upholders of the law and order. Dr. Desire, Lisette and Leore (and I) will hunt you down, if you don't hunt them down. POW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment