Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Big Surprise In The Cellar


Thieves, detectives and lesser powered superheroines will be so surprised when they try to sneak into the castle through the cellar opening by the moat. These lovely alien beauties are catnip resistant and have enhanced strength, speed, endurance and are devilishly tough. They have retractable nails that I have yet to analyze, but they are far stronger than steel. I need a turbo, carbo-tanium grinder to keep their nails a reasonable length. They are always sharp. They are almost invisible in the enormous, dark, murky subterranean cellar as well as completely silent until they actually hit their target. They seem to like to leap from very high levels, hit their targets like guided missles and then using their powerful arms and legs, bludgeon their stunned and hapless victims senseless, before they begin to "play" with their new "toys" as cats will do.
They have nailed three superheroines and two secret agents who tried to sneak in. I have carried these unsuccessful snoops, KOed, well used, and naked ( those nails make short work of the most durable costumes and uniforms) to my dungeons for questioning. None of the intruders (when they woke up) knew what had hit them.
Any villains or villainesses interested in buying a kitten or two? Check my catalogue to purchase your own super sensual feline guard.
What sort of guards do you prefer?
I want big, overly masculine guards to really use and abuse superheroines.
0
I want monsters with tentacles who can really humiliate a superheroine.
0
I want all female creatures who understand how to take down and hurt and humiliate a superheroine.
3
I like cold machines who are merciless with superheroines.
5

No comments:

Post a Comment