Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lisette's Little Sister Sedated With An Iron Fist


Lisette's little 19 year old ,sister, Jaqueline somehow found her way through an emensely thick wood, a hyno-chemical fog and into my hidden castle headquarters. She slipped by 10 guards (are THEY ever sorry). She defeated and KOed another 8 highly armed guards (they have not woke up yet). She also foiled 6 traps (very cleverly designed and set, if I do say so myself).

She evaded my 8 personal elite guard and stormed into my private living area. She demanded that I hire her and train her like I did her sister. With the rare exception of a set of twin assassins who work for me, I discourage hiring "family". It makes things too "personal". Looking at Lisette who shook her head so unobtrusively, that only I registered her shock, irritation and vehement veto on working with her sister.

I told Jaqueline if she could fight her sister and defeat her, I would start her trainning. The fight was incredible to observe, not becuase it was a close battle, with the victor being uncertain until a final decisive blow separated the wheat from the knocked out cold. Frankly, I stand a better chance of flapping my arms and flying to the moon than Jaqueline had of defeating her sister. It was rather the amazing amount of punishment she took and kept standing and fighting. A finale brutal assault that nailed Jaqueline with a flurry of kicks to the inside of her thighs, two murderous low blow kicks , a kick to her belly and a heel slamming her kidneys, two scissor kicks to her young but beautiful breasts and a roundhouse kick to the jaw, that would have put the lights out on an adult rhino. Down and out and ready for a "ride" on the catapult (those of you who have taken this particular "ride", don't worry, I am not aiming at the Velvet Clam, just the muddy end of the lake.)

Hmmm! Before I send this impudent wild cat on her way, should I take her on as a possible guard or elite or a bodyguard?

Should I start trainning Lisette's little sister?


Yes, she showed power and intelligence she'd be a great super villainess.
9
No, she'd be nothing but trouble, chuck her in the mud Dr. D.
5

1 comment:

  1. How about you brainwash her into being your very own, willing sex slave that will do absolutely anything to satisfy you?

    It seems like such a waste to just chuck her...

    ReplyDelete