Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lisette Trains for a Mission





Lisette, hair dyed jet black, iris coloration altered to brown/black faced off against me in the Castle training ring, an force field contained area or several thousand square feet, containing large obstructions, raised platforms and several computer hidden traps and random weapons which either of us could (and did) use. We were both drenched in perspiration and aching from the punishment of our two and a half hour battle. Though this was a trainning battle we both fought at full power and with intent to do maximum damage. Our next two targets were extremely powerful, tough and almost as devious as I am. The best of our battle skills,toughness, technology,and seductive powers would be needed to nail them. But the wealth of a world was mine if we could prevail.
Lisette launched a very effective series of scissor kicks along with a flurry of superpowered fore and back handed punches. All of which I blocked, except for the last two punches that sent me flying against a carbo-tanium column. Our battle skins were torn to tiny rags,. Lisette was fighting naked, except for a ragged wisp of her T shirt which barely covered her big, firm boobs. A ragged loin cloth hung from my hips. I barely made it to my feet as she attacked with a series of punches delivered at blinding speed.

BAMM!! BAMMM!!! BAMM!! BAMMM!! BBAMM!!! BOOOM!!! I spun and counter spun, barely countering her punches that slammed into the carbo-tanium column, slightly denting the unbreakable material. Lisette felt no pain, her use of kei and her battle center made her immune from that. I knew she was totally centered on the fight. The only other sensation she felt at the moment was raw lust. Battle lust and sexual lust were two sides of the same coin and I train my use both in a complimentary stategy, often at the same time. It's one of the many things that give us advantage over superheroines that are stronger than we are and it would be critical in the comming mission.

Lisette made a rookie mistake then. She leaped up and at the last moment stuck out with a lightening fast spinning side kick which missed taking off my head by inches as I threw myself backward into a bridge. Throwing my right arm across my body my body rotated and delivered a full powered kick to her side. THHHUUUDDDD!!!! SPRAAANNNNNCRAAAAKKKK!!! My beautiful henchwoman tried to ride the kick out but the power slammed her into a reinforced rebar net, which she crashed through and lay momentarily stunned on the plated floor, surrounded by snaped and broken metal bars.

As I crossed I saw at ther base of the shattered rebar net, a small black pouch was revealed. A computer hidden weapon. As I picked up the pouch, I felt the shape of a dart. Removing the dart, it was colored blue, gross muscle paralysis dart. Lisette was already rising, shaking her head to clear it and executing an evasive series of gymnastic manuvers when the dart hit her on the inside of her left thigh.

"Damn!!" she cursed as she knew the fight was almost over. In mid cartwheel her arm and leg muscles gave out and she crashed to the heavy plated floor, barely to move. The drug would be effective for about 15 minutes. Still she tried to fight back, the battle/sex lust raging inside both of us. My hands, lips, tongue and cock played Lisette's magnificent body like a fine musical instrument driving her quickly to a huge orgasm. As she panted, exhausted and spent, my lips sealed with Lisette's in a passionate kiss, our tongues seducing each other. I then pinched her nose shut and continues to kiss my servant and lover; a humiliating knockout kiss. After a brief struggle Lisette relaxed and went limp under me. As I sat up erect, Lisette threw a monster right hook, using the energy to pull her up into a sitting position, as I suspected. I blocked the hook and delivered a crushing karate chop under Lisette's jaw, under her ear. She dropped like a stone, knocked out cold. Seduction, deceit and power. Lisette was almost ready.

2 comments:

  1. So....who might your targets be, Dr. Desire???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the League has not is not well informed? You have run into this. . . opposition before. You lost some members and an ally to this power.

    ReplyDelete