Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

KOed Black Wonder Woman Boosts SBB Missle Sales




Months ago several superheroines from the League were taken out of a huge fight, after being decoyed with a few standard missles and then hit with a SBB (Superbabe Buster Missle. Later a Suberbabe Buster delivered the coup de gras to Supra Woman and another put Super Star deep into LaLa Land. The sale of these super bludgeon weapons has been going steady until the recent battle pitting Tandara, a Black goddess from Amazon Isle.

If I could capture this beautiful, powerhouse using my little toy, I knew that sales would easily quadruple. This superheroine has taken to justice, numerous criminal and super criminal element, globally. Her power is on par with other Amazon battlers and she is even the equal to Diana Prince. However her ability to withstand punishment, her constitution, is double that of any Amazon. She is a tremendously tough opponent.

I lured the buxom Amazon to the top of an unfinished skyscraper where she thought some hostages were being held. She fought Lisette and me. She took a tremendous beating but always rose to fight on. Tandara is a beautiful, black tank. Predictable, as all superheroines are; when she saw the missle soar toward the tiny shack, where she thought the hostages were being kept. The shack was at the very top or the structure, on the highest platform. Tandara broke away from our fight and swung in to free the hostages only to find the shack empty. The SBB came through the flimsy wall and slammed into that big luscious chest.

My new power compressed explosive technology delivers massive destructive power to an area of only a few meters. The power of the concussion blows the exotic, chocolate colored Tandara through a dozen highrise buildings and carries her to the outskirts of the city. She smashes through the vertical steel girder of an abandoned construction site, slowing her meteoric trip. Her voluptuous body plows a furrow in a long concrete pad. Crashing through a final stone wall her limp body flips over and slams down, spread eagle on the ground.

Following her destructive involuntary flight path, Lisette and I find the Black Amazon blockbuster laying on her back groaning, stunned, semiconscious, weak and helpless. Tandara's nipples are hard and erect, pushing up the material of her costume.Her dark eyes are rolling around in her head, unfocused. Kneeling by her steaming hot, powerful body, I run my index and middle fingers between her powerful thighs, along her pussy and find the material moist, her clit aroused and erect. As I continue to sexually stimulate the helpless Black superheroine, her legs weakly scissors, her hips unable to thrust up against my slick fingers, as they slide inside the velvet soft, wet folds of her gaping pussy. Tandara's pussy muscles contract and try to milk my fingers. Her groaning becomes moaning as her passion grows. The fingers of my left hand pinch the Black Super Beauty's nose closed as the fingers of my right hand relentlessly drive my target toward a monumental orgasm just a few moments away. My warm wet lips seal against Tandara's full, lush, wet lips, cutting off all air to the helpless Amazon goddess. As my tongue slides into the downed superbabe's mouth I find her own tongue anxious to sensuously play, seemingly oblivious that her vital air supply has been cut off.

The big, buxom Black Super Beauty shudders and convulses as her body orgasms and at the same time realizes that she is being slowly, sensually being knocked out, but completely helpless to stop the KO. Arms and legs whirlwind weakly, her groans turning into a few weak squeaks. Movement and sounds melt away as Tandara relaxes completely. The KO Kiss finishes her off, knocking her out cold.

After Lisette collects the DNA and power indicator samples of blood, saliva, pre-milk,and vaginal secretions I truss up Tandara with soft, unbreakable carbo-tanium cuffs, elbow and knee binds and ankle connectors. She will stay at the Castle for a week, then a catapult delivery to the Velvet Clam brothel. I take her tiara as battle spoils, which will be on display along with hundreds of other superheroine and female fighter personal items, at my luxury pub and entertainment center, The Humbled Heroine. Slinging my Sleeping Super Chocolate Delight across my broad shoulders, Lisette and I phase out back to the Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment