Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Supergirl Sleeps Soundly at the Tryout


Image comes from the most excellent Sleeperkid's World

Not sure if my super punching bag was really out cold, I still was wearing my Herman Schmeedle illusion as I ducked through the big hole that Supergirl made after being propelled through the wall by a perfectly planted roundhouse punch.

Laying amid the ruble the big busted bikinied Super babe lay still. Her legs spread, her hair disheveled, her arms spread out, palms up and relaxed. The red sun tape bracelets glowed brightly. By this point Supergirl should be no stronger than a normal healthy 21 year old Earth female.

I nudged the moist cameltoe between the strong, shapely, tanned thighs of the downed heroine. Not a peep was uttered, not a movement made, besides a slight wobbling of super boobs. The savory, musky smell indicated that the mighty Kryptonian survivor orgasmed sometime during the fight. Manually lifting Supergirl's eyelids, I could see her eyes were rolled up in her head. She was out cold. She probably orgasmed as she passed out, many superheroine's do. Caressing her outlined cameltoed pussy through the soft, wet bikini material easily made the KOed Supergirl wetter and caused her to lightly pant.  Without that super repressive will, she responded very quickly to sexual stimulation.

I draw readers attention to one of my previous blog entries, Sex Among Supers - Is Any Other Possible?" (June 23, 2009). Sex with Supergirl, at full power, with any male or female other than a kryptonian would be impossible or at least have dire consequences, especially for males. Think of what super strength driven muscles of a kryptonian vagina could do to a cock. Waayy beyond "ouch". Passionate, enthusiasic kryptonian muscled arms clasping around a paramour in a love embrace - literally crushing. Unless Supergirl is into incest, masterbation would be the only sex she has experienced. hmmmm.   

I released the illusion and stood in my true 6' 1", 210 pounds of high density muscle and rested my light weight, black booted foot on her belly. The red sun tape bracelets shone brilliantly on her wrists. Never one to waste a golden oppontunity such as a depowered female kryptonian, I grabbed Supergirl's left wrist with my left handand pulled her up off the ground. Her head lolled limply to the side, long, beautiful blonde hair in a wild disarray as I slid my big, smooth muscled, right arm between her shapely thighs and hoisted her limp, voluptuous body crosswise across my shoulders, behind my head. I looped my left arm over the neck of my super prize and my right arm over her right thigh and bent to the side to access Supergirl's open groin. My fingers slid beneath the bikini bottoms and  lightly caressed her open pussy. I could hear tiny unconscious moans begin.

I tapped onto the communications link, "Kappah phay Omega checked in Lisette, perhaps you could join us in my personal locker room?" I asked a little husky in tone.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Simon." replied my voluptuous lieutenant and bodyguard. "I'll be there in 10."
 
 You don't seem much of a fighter Miss San Dubois, let's see how you fair as a sensualist." I said as I headed for my personal locker room.       

1 comment: