Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Iron Woman Capture Testimonial 5 of 5


"And finally here I am. My helpless, KOed, Iron Babe slung across my shoulders, taking her to my hideout. My Dr. Desire super-manicles and level -7 Ultra-dungeon await her along with lenghts of your fabulous fur covered carbo-tanium intella-cable to assure her helpless, captive conditions. I intend all manner of foot torment; deep, hot oil massages, toe extensions, manipulation and hot, wet tongue caresses along her soles and feet bottom, kisses and licking her toes and between them. Finally, a firm turkey feather to tickle her into full submission. She will be tickle tamed!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thank you for all your help."


your great admirer,
The GEEK"


Dear GEEK,
Thank you for the testimonial. Iron Woman is notoriously weak when it comes to being tickled, especially her feet. Glad you found that out for yourself. In time, following my advise and buying all my products you will be an arch - super villain in no time.
P.S. Please send your final payment of 3 million dollars in unregistered gold bullion or I'm sending out Lisette to collect.
Yours in villainy,
Dr. S. Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment